Wednesday 27 July 2011

I'm still standing....

.... well propped up, but at least I'm not down - right?

It's been while since my last post - I have no excuses or apologies to offer. I expect many of you (ok, all two previous readers) will have moved on, but if you are still checking in, thank you for sticking with me.

So where have I been and what have I been doing and why am I back?

To answer the first, I've not been anywhere other than home/work.
To answer the second, I have filled all of my 'spare' time running. I run because I don't have to think when I'm running. I have no fears or worries whilst I run. I simply concentrate on staying upright!
Finally, I'm back because I was told that I look too tired, stressed, scrawny and my breasts have shrunk.

Obviously I need to lay off the running and come back to blogging!!!!!!!!


9 comments:

Jenn (Life's Sweet Melody) said...

Welcome back!

Amy said...

Glad you're back!

Stacie said...

I hope you stay awhile! Glad you're back and upright : )

Eileen said...

Yeah! You've returned! xo

perdido said...

welcome back!!!

Mrs M said...

Wow, more than 2, I'm impressed.
Thanks Ladies, I intend to post more frequently.....

goose said...

hmmm, i wonder who could have possibly said those cutting comments?!!!
great to have you back, we missed you .

Amie said...

Glad you're back, and I'm still following!

jennifer said...

Glad you are back!!

Who's reading?