Tuesday 16 March 2010

I know I'm rotten - but Karma . . . .

So, whilst we were celebrating our Christmas and the boys were happily shopping with their grandparents this is what Cruella was up to:-



Randal
Whisks Cruella
To Dublin for a romantic weekend
Where he pops the question to Cruella
Who instantly starts planning how she is going to fit this:-
Into one of these..
She's rudely interrupted by one of these.....
and is well pissed off when its Mr M on the line..... (how were we to know?!)
Her weekend goes from this
to this!





She should have turned her bloody phone off - is what I say!!
Wonder if she'll ask me to be her official wedding day photographer? *insert evil laugh*



6 comments:

Stacie said...

LOL! Love it! Karma is a bitch isn't it?!

The Step In Mom. . . said...

What goes around comes around...lol.

Kami said...

SAAAAAWWWEEEEETTTTTT revenge!!! LOL I love it!

Did you get my email from a month ago? It was a thank you email for the absolutely adorable gifts that my girls will be wearing this Easter!!! You are wonderful!

Kami

dearjenn said...

I love the story with pictures! Classic!! And seriously, I can't say I'm disappointed that her weekend crashed.

Minnie said...

Please can I go to the wedding as your able-bodied photography assistant?

Smirking Cat said...

I love the pictures inserted all through this post. It was great!

Who's reading?