Saturday 21 February 2009

Young boys stink!

I know its a wide statement, but its true -young boys stink!

Woody had a friend round today and with all 3 boys in the bedroom I needed a respirator just to enter. Now its a known fact that farts just ooze from Charlie, if there is ever a stray smell - its one of Charlies to be sure (and he probably doesn't realise its his!!)
But today, well - I'd put a years salary on it that they'd all been sitting there squeezing out farts to see who could be the most putrid without actually following through and to top it all off............................

...................................They were sat on the pile of clothes that I'd washed, ironed an laid on their bed last night - so now they stink too and are back in the laundry basket.

I usually find farting highly amusing, but today was one fart too many for this mummy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahahaha! Ha! Oh how I am always amazed at how one little (or sometimes not so little) member of the male species can smell so bad :)

Mrs M said...

Yup and us girls smell of roses ;)

Kami said...

Ok, in my home, it's me!!!! LOL

Too funny!!!

Who's reading?