Saturday 17 January 2009

Resolutions update

Remember this?

Just thought I'd update you on my progress so far:

I started 2009 determined not to buy anything that I didn't need and not to replace anything that wasn't broken. I've now come to the conclusion that in making these resolutions I have Jinxed myself.
So far I have had to replace the boys' beds (a full post in itself), the washing machine, Iron, TV and just this morning the dishwasher went capoot! rather than being quids in, I'm now completely brassic and waiting (not so) patiently for pay day, hoping and praying that nothing else breaks between now and then.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Oh no honey, I am so sorry. You are still sticking to your resolution though, those are definitely things you need!!

Kami

Anonymous said...

Dang Murphy! Tell him he doesn't always have to rear his ugly head!

Who's reading?