So I've finally come up with several resolutions that I am determined to follow through 2009. After much thought and soul searching here's my list:-
* Not to buy anything that I don't need
* Not to replace anything that doesn't need replacing (there goes the new curtains!)
* Decide on a career pathway and make a 5 year plan (I've always just bimbled into jobs and promotions and have no idea where I want to be next week, never mind next year!)
* (After devising a career plan) Look for a job closer to home.
* Save at least 1/6 of my monthly wages (there goes the new curtains!)
* Continue with my free therapy (blogging)
So, I suppose there is nothing earth shattering in my resolution list, but to be honest most of my life is great - I guess I should add to my list:-
* Be thankful everyday for Mr M, the children, my family and our friends.
10 months ago