Tuesday 27 January 2009

To you from me Trixie Lee!

I've taken the plunge and shared my Blog address with my dear friend Trixie. I've kept my blogging to myself since I started - my dirty little secret, but today I decided the time had come for me to let those nearest have a peak.

So Trixie - I'm sure you'll find out one or two things about me that you didn't know (no jokes about the Bagpipes ok?), please don't be too critical - you know how sensitive I am! Oh and remember the stage names, protect the innocent at all costs!

Love ya Trix


Mrs M

3 comments:

Trixi said...

thank you for giving me the privilage to see your blogg. its fab amazing wonderful and soooooo funny. your a star

Mrs M said...

Cheers Hon, I'll pay you later!

macocha said...

I only have two close friend that knows about mine. Yet, I just started blogging anonymously though so not too much on mine. I am glad you found the courage to share - it is nice to have at least one person have an insight into this side of you :)

Who's reading?