Saturday 15 November 2008

My Blog is fabulous!



So Kami - http://themurphy4.blogspot.com/ left me a comment saying she has a little something something for me in her blog.

I'd just like to thank Kami for her kind nomination & in accepting this award...

So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gidget.Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
So, although I have so many blogs I read, I can only pick 5. My award goes to these five fabulous blogs:
Jenn
Kami
Minnie
Dianne
Shannon


My five addictions are:
1. Being a mother
2. Changing my hair style and colour
3. Checking my Blog
4. Checking the Blogs I read
5. Wine

No comments:

Who's reading?