Monday 17 November 2008

Pure Evil !!!

I'm not sure if you have heard the heartbreaking story of Baby P I found it so hard to read, I cried from start to finish. At 17 months old he died a long and lonely death - this case has sickened me to the core and made me question the society that I live in. How could such a shocking case of Child abuse go unnoticed?

Please say a prayer for Baby P and I hope that for the first time he is at peace. I would urge everyone reading this to please act on any concerns you may have, whether you think it's your business of not. Perhaps if friends, neighbours or family members had spoken out Baby P's life could have been very different.

3 comments:

dearjenn said...

Oh my gosh. I am speechless. The horror of it all.

Speechless.

Mrs M said...

Give your girls an extra hug tonight Jenn. It makes you realise what is important in life and just how precious our children are.

Kami said...

I just don't know what to say. I am so sick to my stomach. That poor child. I hope the mom and boyfriend gets what they deserve.

Who's reading?